July 12, 2012

Katyn 2. Putin agreed with Tusk to kill Kaczynski back in 2009

Kavkaz Center

Radio station Polskie Radio broadcasted new materials on further developments relating to the murder of President Lech Kaczynski by Russians:

"According to Antoni Macierewicz, Kaczynski's plans relating to the ceremonies in Katyn, became known to the Government on January 27, 2010, and Prime Minister Donald Tusk made a false statement and should be held accountable.

In an interview to Wpolityce.pl with Antoni Macierewicz, head of the Parliamentary Committee on investigating causes of the crash of a government plane Tu-154, said that the decision to separate visits and "a number of clues pointing to share responsibility of the Premier and his ministers for the Smolensk tragedy" will be reported to the Seim on July 10 at 10:00 am at the meeting of the group investigating the causes of the crash near Smolensk.

According to the parliamentarian from the Law and Justice party, at the heart of the Smolensk tragedy is an agreement to separate visits, signed by Donald Tusk and Vladimir Putin in 2009. He noted that the findings "determined the further development of events in preparation for the visit of Lech Kaczynski to Katyn".
- In this case there is an incredible negligence (or arrangement - KC) in the abandonment of the president at the mercy of Russians, he said.

Meanwhile, according to Polish press, KGB killers used the cell phone of Kaczynski and then burned it.
According to the Warsaw newspaper Nasz Dziennik, the Polish military prosecutor's office is now investigating what happened with the cell phone of Kaczynski, who was killed on April 10, 2010. According to the protocol, the cell phone was handed over by Russians to the Polish embassy in Moscow into the hands of the titular envoy Tomas Turovski.

ABW experts found that the phone had been burned and they can not use it. However, on 10 and 11 April the voice mail was listened from the cell phone. Polshevists from the Military Prosecutor's Office reported that they will ask Russia to provide information about the persons who were in possession of a cell phone before it was handed over to Poland. However, they would not send an official request under the agreement for giving legal assistance, the newspaper said.

Department of Monitoring
Kavkaz Center


http://2r2tz6wzqh7gaji7.onion.to/eng/content/2012/07/10/16451.shtml

No comments: