May 9, 2012

Katyn 2. New data confirm Poland's President finished off on ground by Putin's KGB


Publication time: 8 May 2012, 15:33

According to Warsaw newspaper SE in its issue dated May 8, a Polish MP from the main opposition party Law and Justice, Janusz Wojciechowski, noted that new data that the cell phone of Polish President Lech Kaczynski was activated at 10: 46, Russian time, that is 5 minutes after the accident, shows that at this time he was still alive (5 minutes after the explosion was too little for any outsider to seize the phone - KC).

Earlier, the Polish military prosecutor's office refused to prosecute the case of fraud in connection with calls for other people's money from the stolen phone, saying that it is a trifle. Janusz Wojciechowski said:
"I do not believe that there are idiots sitting in the prosecutor's office to consider a trifle the use of President's cell phone. There's something else here. It is possible that at 10:46, Russian time, the plane was still in the air and the President was alive when he was listening to voice messages, as it was originally reported that the plane crash at 10:56 am, Russian time. Or there was a terrorist attack on the President", Janusz Wojciechowski wrote on his blog.

A similar bewilderment was expressed by lawyer Rafal Rogalski who represents the families of the victims of the Smolensk disaster.

"We want to know the reasons why the case was closed, and we will appeal the decision of the investigation. We are talking about the late Lech Kaczynski, because he was a user of the phone. We were refused in our application for the renewal of the criminal case on the grounds that the owner of the cell phone was not the Presidenthimself but the presidential administration. This disclaimer is meaningless", said Mr. Rogalski.

Meanwhile, another Warsaw newspaper Niezalezna.pl, points out that before returning to Poland the Kaczynski's cell phone, the Russians purposely burned it. The Russian returned the cell phone with the burned-off top. Calling from such a phone is impossible.

It is to be recalled that shortly after the tragedy, an amateur film, shot a few minutes after the crash by Ukrainian journalist Andrey Menderey, who was later murdered in Kiev by "unknown persons", had been posted in the Internet.

In the video, pistol shots are heard, and one can see the figure of a pilot. There are also voices crying "do not shoot". One of the voices was identified by independent experts as belonging to Lech Kaczynski.

The film confirms that after the two explosions on board and the crash, some Poles survived and were later finished off on the ground with pistol shots and flame throwers by a task force of the international terrorist group of the KGB-FSB Russia.

On May 5, Warsaw newspaper Nasz Dziennik published an article based on data from a source in Polish military prosecutor's office that after the official death of President Kaczynski his cell phone was activated 3 times: on April 10, 2010 at 10:46 am and on April 11, 2010 at 12:40 and 16: 20.

Department of Monitoring
Kavkaz Center

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/05/08/16192.shtml

No comments: